It’s important to help DITRIO customers with various issues.
And we’ve been trying our best to make support as easy as possible.
There are 3 things you can do whenever your LED strip kit is not working properly.
1. Refer to user manual in the sales package
The simplified booklet includes hints for some basic trouble shooing tips.
But no worries, in case you don’t have it anymore.
There are 2 additional options.
2. Refer to user manuals posted on our website
Fundamentally, they offer similar tips for assuring proper functions the LED strip kits.
Meanwhile, we can do some timely updates whenever there is any.
They have a little bit more information and offer a better reader experience, compared to the printed booklets.
3. Request support from DITRIO Customer Service
If you don’t really like reading, then contact DITRIO directly by email.
We are always more than happy to hear from you.
Here are 3 tips to make the support quicker and more effective:
- Please specify which LED strip kit you have for your bike
- Better to include the order ID, if this information is available
- Describe the issues a little bit – what you do and what you will see
Usually, we can offer help in 3 ways:
- Tips for identifying the causes and making the kits work again
- Necessary replacement for the parts or components that have issues
- Additional help for your customized installations
Last but not least, DITRIO Customer Service doesn’t limit our support to trouble shooting for LED strips not working.
We also try our best to help with other subjects like custom packages, made to order services, etc.
Drop us a line if you feel there is something we can do for you.