One-Year Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
DITRIO – hereinafter referred to as the guarantor – shall guarantee good quality and proper functioning of the purchased products if used in the manner appropriate for the purpose thereof and in accordance with the user manual, and shall provide warranty services subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty covers the defects resulting from defective parts, materials or manufacturing, if such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months since the date of purchase.
2. The products are defective if they fail to perform the functions as indicated on the product pages and user manuals, technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the products, and the failure is due to the product themselves.
3. The warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear after one year.
4. The warranty does not cover issues of products sold by third party manufacturers or vendors, that are installed with DITRIO’s products.
5. Warranty services will be provided under the following conditions:
- Effectively notify guarantor about products defects and cease any using of it.
- The basic order information for the defective products should be delivered to the guarantor.
- Basic order information includes but not limited to order IDs, product models, purchase dates – which will help guarantor understand what the appropriate actions to take.
- The guarantor reserves the right to determine whether to replace or refund the defective products after communication with the warranty beneficiary.
6. The guarantor reserves the right to charge the warranty beneficiary with the costs of products, transportation, and customs clearance if the defect does not fall within the scope of this warranty or the product has not been proven defective.
7. The warranty does not cover:
- Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the user manual or contradictory to technical specifications of the products;
- The products that has been tempered with by the warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
- The activities specified in the user manual, which remain the sole responsibility of the Customer in his own capacity and at his own expense;
- Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials,
- Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge;
8. The guarantor reserves the right to replace the defective products or its component with a free-of-defects equivalent thereof, provided that such equivalent ensures efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original product or component.
9. The guarantor shall not be held responsible for any failure in performance of the obligations as stipulated in this warranty, whenever such failure is caused by a force majeure afflicting the guarantor.
Force majeure means any event or circumstance beyond reasonable control of the guarantor which prevents the guarantor from performing the obligations stipulated in this warranty, or results in the performance of the warranty services that is inconsistent with the conditions stated herein, and which could not have been foreseen by the Guarantor acting with the professional accuracy at the moment of assuming obligations under this Warranty.
10. The rights granted by this warranty shall not include the right of the warranty beneficiary to claim any lost profits in connection with defects of the device. The guarantor shall not be held responsible for any material losses caused by the defective product.
11. This warranty may change if the buyer and the guarantor establish different conditions in a separate agreement, no matter by email, or messages sent by social media channel.
Feel free to contact DITRIO team if there is still anything else you wish to know.